Advanced Certification in Business Support for Remote Working Virtual Assistants
You will use your Advanced Microsoft Office skills to create complex documents for client proposals, use Excel for complex financial calculations and forecasts and create a professional presentation based on a real life case study and tasks from your manager.
You’ll learn how to use online tools to schedule a meetings, collaborate with your team, share the files you create and present the information to a client. You learn about digital marketing and align the contents of your client proposals with relevant pages on your website.
The Advanced Certificate in Business Support includes a detailed case study of working as a remote worker for a real estate office where you will be tasked with preparing information and recommendations for clients and aligning that with the business website marketing claims.
- You must have advanced certificate skills in using Microsoft Office
- Good Broadband Internet Connection
Online Business StartUp Course
You’ll learn how to:
- define what you sell so you can explain it quickly
- Understand a business marketing strategy
- Understand the importance of marketing and sales claims and consumer law
- Ensure that correspondence with managers and customers adhere to professional guidelines
- Understand the marketing and advertising of the business and how that supports customers needs as well as helps the business compete successfully with other competitors in the market.
Website & SEO Course
The business website is used to attract potential customers who may want to use your services. If the website is designed well and answers customers questions (as well as give them a way and a reason to communicate with you) it will become a valuable digital asset that attracts “organic” website visitors (traffic) from Google Search, which is free.
You’ll learn digital skills to help you use the information on the website to answer customers questions, showcase the work of the company and convert prospects into customers.
Digital Skills to Communicate and Collaborate
You’ll learn how to use online tools to:
- Create and manage tasks, events, and goals
- Schedule meetings with team members and clients using Outlook
- Understand how to set goals and manage your time with the help of Outlook
- Collaborate with your team members on documents and other files using Google Workspaces
- Share files using software like Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Conduct online meetings and presentation with Zoom
The case study in this training package is for a real estate agents office. You’ll use your Office Administration skills to create an advanced Excel spreadsheet with financial forecasts, depreciation etc and then combine marketing collateral and images to present that information in a Proposal using Microsoft Word and a Presentation that you’ll deliver to our course assessors using Zoom.
- Publish a Presentation
- Use Outlook to manage weekly goals
- Use Outlook to assign tasks
- Collaborate on a document
- Use cloud based storage like Dropbox and One Drive to maintain backups, annotations and version control
- Use Zoom to make a presentation to colleagues
- Use Excel to decide on the best financial investment