MYOB Payroll — Navigating and Finding
MYOB payroll and card file command centres, payroll categories, employee payroll information, employee payment transactions, employee payroll advice report.
MYOB Payroll – Processing Pays
Once you are familiar with navigating around the payroll command centre module of MYOB you’ll learn how to load the current tax tables, create new employee cards and assign wages categories, taxes and deductions for them, setup the superannuation guarantee for qualifying employees and extra super features like salary sacrifice.
Once all the correct data has been entered you’ll process the weekly pay, look at where transactions are entered in the Accounts list (chart of accounts), make modification or deletions if required, process the payment of payroll liabilities and superannuation payments and deductions like the social club and provide employees with their legislated advice slips and payment summaries.
MYOB Payroll – Reporting and Reconciliation
Run several reports including Payroll Summary, employee register, balance sheet and profit and loss to reconcile the entries and payments you’ve made, printing of End of Year summaries for employees and backing up your data and closing the payroll year.
Training Video List
- Watch: 505101 – MYOB Payroll and Card file Command Centres
- Watch: 505102 – Payroll Categories
- Watch: 505103 – Employee Payroll Information
- Watch: 505104 – Employee Payment Transactions
- Watch: 505105 – Employee Payroll Advice Report
- Print: MYOB 505 Payroll Workbook (Part 1)
- 505201 – Create a brand new company file using the MYOB trial version software
- 505202 – Easy Setup Assistant for MYOB Payroll and Tax tables
- 505203 – Creating new employee cards and setting up categories
- 505204 – Extra Payroll settings for employee cards
- 505205 – Superannuation information for employees
- 505206 – Processing Payroll – Performing a pay run
- 505207 – Processing Payroll – Editing and Deleting incorrect pay slips
- 505208 – Processing Payroll – Editing and Deleting incorrect pays using transaction journal
- 505209 – Processing Payroll – Understanding Payroll and the Account List
- 505210 – Processing Payroll – Processing Payment of Payroll Liabilities
- 505211 – Processing Payroll – Processing Payment of Salary Sacrifice
- 505212 – Processing Payroll – Setting up a deduction for employees social club
- 505213 – Processing Payroll – Including deductions for employees social club
- 505214 – Payroll Reporting – Payroll Summary and Employee Register
- 505215 – Payroll Reporting – Reconciling your Super, Wages and PAYG Taxes
- 505216 – Payroll Reporting – Printing of EOY Payment Summaries
- 505217 – Backing up your MYOB Data file before Closing off the Payroll year
[button link=”http://computertrainingonline.com.au/myob-online-training-course/”]Course Outlines[/button] [button link=”http://computertrainingonline.com.au/how-it-works/myob-training-video/”]MYOB Training Video[/button] [button link=”http://computertrainingonline.com.au/enrol/”]Enrol Now[/button]